WORKSHOP - MAY 6,7,8 2017 - Creating the Fine Art Print . From Capture to Print
This May Workshop is full
The Beautiful Fine Art Portrait
Creating and producing the fine art portrait from capture to print.
Introductory Workshop in our mountain home and studio in Cle Elum, WA
This will be a retreat in the most beautiful of locations.
Saturday May 6,
We will meet in the late afternoon at the Gallery and Studio for conversation about art, photography and concepts. A time of meet and greet, and to go over what you will be learning the next couple days.
Sunday May 7,
We will photograph a beautiful model in a beautiful location or in the Studio. We will spend time discussing the pricing of your work in this profession. Different structures that can set your business up for success. How to set yourself apart from the crowd and how to sell fine art. We will edit/ artwork and create in the style that Corinne Alavekios is known for in this creative field. You will learn the actual steps to arrive at a finished piece of art from beginning to finish. Not using actions, but actual step by step in using Photoshop.
Monday May 8,
we will continue to learn post production in Photoshop and mixed media options that Corinne uses to finish her work after printing on Epson 9900, large format printer.
You will leave with a finished print from our session with the model on beautiful fine art paper.
Photograph a beautiful fine art session
Learn business, marketing and pricing structure
How to edit and artwork in Photoshop
How to use different methods of mixed media
Printing your work on an Epson 9900 with fine art paper
You will leave with your own fine art print print
Very limited space available.
An additional day has been added for Tuesday May 9th. A time of photographing fine art sessions.
additional cost for this day.
You are welcome to stay on a night at the mountain house to catch a morning flight home, or the shuttle runs in the late afternoon and evening if you would like to catch a same day flight
This workshop will be an inspiration as much as it will be a time of learning.
You will need your camera, your laptop with PhotoShop.
Bring a Gortex or weatherproof jacket and shoes in case we photograph in the rain. Here in the PNW we dress in layers to stay warm and dry, it may still be a bit chilly outdoors.
firstname.lastname@example.org 206 . 818 . 3827
Workshops with Corinne & Stevn Alavekios are non-refundable.
All payment is due a upon booking in full.
Workshop & Retreat . December 30, 2015 . Winter Escape
At the last minute I have been inspired to host a small Workshop and Retreat here in the Cascades mountains of Cle Elum. Spend the day photographing on location with a model or two, we then can move indoors to our home and work on some post production and techniques for fine art portrait photography. Cle Elum is an hour and 15 minutes from the Bellevue and Seattle area. We need at least 5 attendees to hold this day together. I am inspired by being with other creatives and sharing my knowledge of creating the fine art print. I hope you will consider joining us for a whole day of work and creativity. It is so beautiful up here! Call 206 818 3827 or email alavekios@ me.com to register and discuss details. Thank you! I hope it works out. It is only a week away!
CURRENT 2016 . PRIVATE WORKSHOPS
If you are interested in experiencing a private workshop and clinic, with Corinne Alavekios at Photographic Essays, Please feel free to call the studio for information.
1 . 206 . 818 . 3827
NEW April 27,28,29. 2015 Finding Neverland SOLD OUT
Sorry this Workshop is SOLD OUT. 5 Participants.
FINDING NEVERLAND WORKSHOP AND CLINIC
with Corinne Alavekios of Photographic Essays.
Very limited in size. Rare opportunity, personal, caring, thoughtful and creative. APRIL 27,28,29. 2015
Arrive April 26th for an optional introduction, and full class begins the morning of April 27.
ROSLYN . CLE ELUM HISTORIC STONE STUDIO, WASHINGTON in the heart of the Cascade Mountain Range. 206 818 3827 cell 425 424 9500 studio
Bring your outdoors clothes and shoes! Your camera, fav lenses, Computer, Get ready to have some adventures in the Cascade Mountains! Absolutely breathtaking locations! We will photograph in our large stone studio as well. But most importantly... Bring your heart ready to experience joy and laughing, learning and stretching artistically and technically! Intimate, hands on workshop with Corinne & Stevn. From Photograph, Post processing, Printing and Varnishing using waxes, oil mediums and oils. You will learn the difference between the different fine art papers and canvas's and what suits your imagery for best production for each piece you create. From beginning to end we will walk you through this process from concept to finished fine art print.
Fly into Sea Tac Intl Airport. Easy transfers available to Cle Elum, or an easy 1.15 minute drive from SeaTac.
Roslyn is the tiny little town where the popular television series Northern Exposure was filmed on location. Our Studio is in the actual building they used to film this series. From our large stone studio we are only minutes from a specacular huge fresh mountain lake, rivers that are pristine and dramatic, forests and fields perfect for creative photography with depth. Figure studies of the nude will be a beautiful session included in this time together as a small group.
All Suncadia resort accomadations included, also model fees and art supplies are made available. We do not sell products, however you do recieve gifts to repeat the process at home.
You will return home with beautiful fine art prints, printed on multiple Epson 7900 and 9900s.
C V . NOTED SPEAKING . PLATFORMS . PROGRAMS . EDUCATIONAL EVENTS
* WPPI 2017 Las Veagas Convention Center, Platform Class. February 2017.
* PDN PhotoPlus East Expo October, 2016 - Jacob Javits Mid Town Manhattan, NYC
* EPSON FEATURED ARTIST RELEASE - August 2014.
* PHOTOPLUS EAST PHOTO EXPO- Jacob Javits Center NYC New York. October 2014 Finding Neverland, Creating the Fine Art Print from Conception to Fine Piece.
* CAPE COD, NANTUCKET & MARTHAS VINEYARD MA - The Harbor House. August 2014, Mentoring Group, Week Of Creating The Fine Art Print, Mixed Media. The Harbor House. Commissioned work.
* NEW HAMPSHIRE CONFERENCE - Laconia New Hampshire, March 2014, Creating the Fine Art Portrait. On location of the filming of 'On Golden Pond'.
* BOSTON LONG WHARF WORKSHOP - March 2014, Business, Conceptual Poetic, Fine Art Prints. Creating your niche.
* EPSON FILMING in our studio in the Cascade Mountains, April 2014, A video available to view on EPSON.com Featured Artists with Corinne Alavekios. Also available to view here on this website under filming.
* DIGITAL WORKSHOPS ITALY .09 - Venice Italy, April 2014, Hotel Petrias, Montesolice IT. Fine Art Portraiture with Corinne Alavekios. VENICE ITALY MONTAGE .
* WPPI - April 2014, Las Vegas NV USA, MGM Grand Convention Center, From Ordinary to Extraordinary, Creating the Fine Art Print. Speaking from the platform.
* WPPI - BLACK RIVER IMAGING SPEAKER. April 2014
* PHOTOPLUS EAST PHOTO EXPO - Masters Class, Jacob Javits Center NYC New York, October 2013.
* EDINBURGH, ST. ANDREWS, SCOTLAND, IRELAND & PARIS FR - June-July 2013, Tour of photographing, Client photography on location. Client meetings, Commissioned commercial work, Commissioned portraiture.
* WPPI - April 2013, Las Vegas NV USA, MGM Grand Convention Center. Speaking from the platform.
* THIRST RELIEF BENEFIT SHOOT - WPPI 2013 - Las Vegas NV, Photograph with a Celebrity Photographer. Invitation to be one of 5 Intl'. photographers to lead groups on shoots in the desert and a dinner gala night event.
* WPPI - BLACK RIVER IMAGING SPEAKER. April 2013
* CREATIVE LIVE - NYC New York , Canoe Studios location for a live global web broadcast. October 2012.
* COMMISSIONED FASHION - SOHO NYC, October 2012, October 2013, October 2014.
* PARIS, NICE, LE BEAUX, ST REMY FR - June 2012, SIMPLY WORKSHOP with Corinne & Stevn Alavekios, Hotel Luminere. Using oil and wax mediums. Mixed Media. Gallery visits and Commissioned work.
* PHOTOPLUS EAST PHOTO EXPO - Masters Class, Jacob Javits Center NYC New York, October 2012.
* LITTLE RED SCHOOL HOUSE DPPA - Dallas Texas. From Ordinary to Extraordinary. 2 day program in Dallas art center.
* EPSON PRESS RELEASE of our commercial shoot In the River with Corinne Alavekios. September 2012.
* EPSON SHOOT - In the River with Corinne Alavekios. Photographed by Joe McNally, Redmond WA, June 2012.
* TUSCANY ITALY - BELLA TOSCANA, April 2012. San Gimignano, Volterra, Montalcino, Pienza. Shooting tour, workshop, client meetings, Commissioned work, Commissioned portraiture.
* DIGITAL WORKSHOPS .08 ITALY - SAN MARINO ITALY - March 2012, Creating Fine Art Portraiture.
* WOODINVILLE WORKSHOPS - Nov, 2011 - April 2012, with Kamil Vognar - May 2012 - Nov 2012.
* CASCADE MOUNTAIN WORKSHOPS - April 2013, with Kamil Vognar - May 2013.